Has anybody ever done the Orange Power Pass for Hoops?

I opted to give it a try this year. Do you get lower level seats occasionally? Any reviews?

1 Like

I had them last year. Easy to manage on your phone. You get your seat location pushed to your phone 24 hours before tip off. Several games provided seats in the 200 level. Some of the best seats I’ve ever had for a men’s game were last year. You probably won’t get those seats for big games (I didn’t last year), but we were all over the place by the end of the season. I renewed for them again this year.

1 Like

That’s great to hear. I figured I’d play my odds on the pass instead of paying the cost of the 200’s these days. I want to pay over $1000 for great season tickets but I also don’t want to sleep on the couch all winter either.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I bought 3 of them this year for the first time. $100 ea for season FB ticket-holders was a good deal, I thought. Even if I only make a few of the games (coming in from Dallas) it seemed like it would be worth it, and I should be able to give them to family who live closer to Stilly in the event I can’t make it.

I’m drinking the round-ball kool-aid even more than I am for FB.

2 Likes

As you should be. Basketball is making huge strides.

Follow up: if you buy a set, are they together?

From the FAQ:
How many Passes can I buy? And if I buy two or more passes will my seats be next to each other?
Fans may purchase up to eight (8) passes, while supplies last. All Passes purchased in one transaction will have seats together for each game.

Link Here

The special pricing for FB season ticket holders ($100/seat) came out a couple of weeks ago. You’ll need to log into your OSU Athletics/Tickemaster account to see it. I just logged in to check, and it seem to still be available.