Hoops Game Thread: Bedlam Round 1

Neither guy will go off. I think we should be a little more concerned by the basket.

You sure have changed your tune from earlier games this year where we gave up the three ball.

I know, whoa dude! Isn’t it so shocking that someone can see that the team has improved, and therefore make altered assumptions based on the progression of the team?

Very intriguing development, indeed.

4 Likes

So pretty much what I told you would happen. Yes?

You’re free to give yourself the reacharounds you so vocally think you deserve.

1 Like

If you’ll send me your bank account information, I’ll send you money so that you can buy CFA and not have to settle for a free meal. Some traditions must remain.

As an example, I haven’t changed my underwear since the Tech game and won’t until we lose again.

14 Likes

It’s mainly about letting you know how stupid your basketball takes were.

OU feeds you but OSU doesn’t?

3 Likes

Robert Allen ruins everything.

3 Likes

I’ll put it on a photo of Kalib dunking on anybody today. Hell it could be multiple photos.

1 Like

YES

JT Thor looks solid today. And we know MAM is better so I’m thinking huge game today.

So with the four teams on standby…if a team like Duke or Michigan State missed the cut and then gets inserted as a 2 seed that would be entertaining to see.

What’re you guys watching before we play? Michigan looks really good, I think they’re better than Baylor personally

1 Like

Borussia Monchengladbach v RB Leipzig.

2 Likes

Currently watching Tech-Texas. Aggravating that we have a better record than both, have beaten one of them twice, and they are ranked in the teens.

2 Likes

Yeah doesn’t make much sense to me either.

1 Like

I woke up feeling dangerous this morning, haven’t been this excited for a bedlam basketball game in a LONG time. Can’t imagine how the players feel. Bad day to be a cold beer in my household.

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Are you in the wrong thread again?

2 Likes