Hoops Game Thread: Bedlam Round 1

From @marshall’s story on Rondel and the Boone twins not being offered by the enemy.

Upon learning his teammates didn’t get offered to an in-state school, it even sparked a little note with Cunningham.

“Because of that, we’re gonna make sure the whole team knows that,” Cunningham said. “That’s almost disrespect, really. They didn’t want to show love to my dogs then they not showing love to us. We’re gonna remember that. We’re gonna all take that into account.”

I think we might see Cade’s best game of the season today.

7 Likes

OSU by 5. Rondel gets 15.

Everyone get your brooms ready.

6 Likes

Like the thought. I just don’t have as good of one. I think we jump out early then lose a close one at the end unfortunately.

I usually troll and say opponent by 3 but I’m not doing that with OU. I hate that program. Just beat the hell out of them.

11 Likes

Avery’s going to block the Trailer Park King.

5 Likes

Somebody meme this.

@AdamM

We are a bad matchup for OU. I don’t know how they’ll handle MA on the glass. We can rotate Avery, Bryce and Rondel to shadow Reeves at all times and make his life hard.

I think we come out with our hair on fire. Need a vintage Kalib Boone game.

14 Likes

KTA! If Hakeem Boone shows up today we win :grin:

4 Likes

No CFA today as I’ll be in Norman. They have a media meal.

5 Likes

Big game for Kouma this afternoon.

This is uncharted territory, I’m not sure we can allow this :thinking:

3 Likes

If we win, he has to eat the media meal going forward.

3 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

YES

Maybe Keylan too. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is College Gameday Hoops underrated?

I think we can defend Reeves well, more concerned about Manek going off from 3 and ruining my day.

1 Like

This is the most house money game ever.

Leonard Hamilton piece is solid.

If you tell me the Final Four is going to be Oklahoma State, Florida State, Iowa and Arkansas then I wouldn’t flinch.