Hoops Game Thread: Bedlam Round 2

Spicy is hot (see what I did there) and on a streak. Ride the hot horse…

4 Likes

I like your confidence, but I am worried about fatigue catching up with them toward the end of the week. So I would take the sweep and then get prepared for the Big 12 tournament.

Little concerned about Bryce after a short turnaround. Hopefully, that wasn’t a direct impact to the tailbone. Those bruises linger and rank up there with bruised ribs as the worst injury you can’t do jack about.

If this were a normal year, there is absolutely no chance we would lose this game. The 13,611 just wouldn’t allow it. I think this is going to be a much uglier, but still close game. Bryce Williams is the X factor in this one. I think we need him to get about 12 points for us to have a shot.

6 Likes

If he’s locked in from 3, love our chances. For that matter, if Flavors gets going as well.

1 Like

Dont forget Kalib only had 6 in the first game.

If he gets goin like in the Texas game, watch out.

2 Likes

And Boone didn’t even play bad last game, he had I believe 3 shots that were half way down and somehow rolled out. I’d expect him to bounce back today

4 Likes

If we can make Reeves try to do it all again himself, and keep Manek relatively quiet, I think that we’ve got a good shot at winning again.

Hoping Harmon doesn’t have a repeat performance and need to run that Gibson kid off the 3 point line!

Also I know this might be a hotter take, but I think flavors when healthy has been decently good :man_shrugging:t2:

I don’t think he’s been healthy but 4 or 5 games though.

I like the idea of tossing Ice in there tonight if he’s healthy. Big advantage if so.

1 Like

I like it too as it would help disperse some minutes.

1 Like

I am a big fan of Ice getting minutes. I am not a fan of OSU trying to use the Ice, MAM, Kalib lineup again.

3 Likes

Game time is so far away.

All that’s happened today has not allowed me to pace my energy.

9 Likes

May need a power nap.

Heck yeah. Give me the Bedlam sweep any day of the week.

3 Likes

Someone put a bottle in the microwave.

Keylan hits double digits tonight. Just a random hot take I conjured up in my mind. I’m feeling unrealistically confident, guys and gals. And am usually disappointed when I get this hyped. I think we win by close to 20. Bedlam blowout. The team has been so close to putting it all together. Tonight, they do. Someone try to talk me down. Please.

3 Likes

@ScottCorken

4 Likes

Double digit what? Times he jumps up and down cheering on his teammates? :joy:

2 Likes