Hoops Game Thread: Bedlam Round 2

Points, sir.

That’s the most funny joke ever told :joy:

Thanks, @ScottCorken! Glad to help move this Big Monday in the right direction. Haha!

3 Likes

I was thinking he’d be lucky to get 10 minutes!

@marshall any update if Ice will be playing tonight.

Feeling like it took every ounce of Cades 40 for OSU to win. I’m taking the split and OU by 6. Unless Bryce and Flavors go scorch earth. The. We can get the brooms out.

1 Like

Disagree actually. If anything we have the most room for regression.
We got 40 from Cade.
We shot 23-26 from the line.
We outrebounded them by 17, 45 to 28.
We didn’t have any foul trouble to battle.

And we had to go to OT to win by 4.

Not being a downer, I’m just saying those things will regress a bit, because as team performances go they are close to all 4 being season best.

We need to step up in other areas. Bench scoring, Kalib needs to get going and we need to stop Reaves driving to the paint and creating.

1 Like

But what if OU regresses too, after having scored 90 in a losing effort?

Well… of course. They can play worse too.

I’m just saying when looking at OSU stats and performances from last game, we had a TON of things go our way and barely won. We can’t assume that those same things will happen again. There absolutely will be some regression, be ready for that as fans, and we need to try and make up for it in other areas.

Game-time decision

2 Likes

Rebounding I attribute to size and athleticism, neither of which are subjective.

I’ll give you free throw % and cade scoring 40, however I look to Kalib Boone and MA having more points to supplement.

Harmon shot 75% in game one.

There were a couple of no-calls that went our way as well.

We will just have to see.

Rebounding has a slightly unpredictable aspect to it when it comes to balls bouncing. Size, we’re smaller too. Heck Hill, Manek and Harmon are 225, 230 and 200.

However athleticism, yup, major adv. us.

MAM, I don’t look for more points. I’m very much down on MAM but he DID give us 12 boards in game 1.

My biggest area I expect more from is Kalib. No way he goes for 6/4 again.

1 Like

I like it.

House money games until the first round of the conference tournament. That might even be a house money game.

ESPN had a really cool Cade feature on before the UNC Syracuse game

1 Like

Any video links out there?

Holy smokes y’all chose spicy.

3 Likes

If we lose, we know where the blame falls.

1 Like

I let this set and I just can do it tonight @Dribble I want to crush the living crap outta that team tonight. I’m hoping an early season Rondel and Bryce with a sprinkle of Flavors. ICE is back ( I hope) and we cruise.

1 Like

Let me see if I can find one.