Hoops Game Thread: Oklahoma State at Marquette

4 Likes

Procrastination is an artform

3 Likes

Highly interested in this one.

4 Likes

Pressure can make you crumble or put you in the zone. Sounds like you are the latter so make it rain @SherlockOhms like the Cowboys are about to this evening.

2 Likes

I procrastinated with the best of them. Some of my best work came in the last minute. I didnā€™t have time to overthink things

4 Likes

Exactly! My crowning achievement was reading Ringworld, fantastic book, and writing a report on it all in one day my Sophomore year.

Back to basketball, what are the chances we win this one?

Going to be a tough one. KenPom ranks Marquette 29th and OSU 35th.

1 Like

I would love to see a Cade breakout game. 25+ points, 10+ rebounds. I still donā€™t feel like weā€™ve seen all he has because of the level of competition so far.

3 Likes

Sexy.

2 Likes

No Anderson, Harris or Pena tonight.

4 Likes

Guess both Williamsā€™ will get more time tonight then?

Ah you beat hunziker

1 Like

@marshall with the scoop per the Fox Sports app.

3 Likes

Is Anderson COVID related or something else? Also is Harris out due to his injury against UT-Arlington

Sounds like itā€™s a COVID and a tracing between Chris and Avery.

Is this how Duke and Kentucky feel? Unsure what to expect from so many new faces?

The Boone twins might be OSUā€™s most important players tonight. OSU neeeeeeeds to rebound well to have a shot because Marquette has some glass cleaners.

3 Likes

Are Avery and Chris roommates? Once it gets started, itā€™s scary how fast it can spread, esp when all these guys are around each other constantly. I hope they have it cut off!

I think they were last year. Iā€™d assume they are again this year, but I couldnā€™t say that for sure.

Cade dropping 30 tonight.

3 Likes