Hoops Game Thread: Oral Roberts at Oklahoma State

Was like a split second.

2 Likes

But it was interesting to see Avery and Chris both masked up.

3 Likes

ice is there at the :09 second mark

1 Like

Good catch Marshall that is why you are the boss man now!!

ā– ā– ā– ā–  you marshallā€¦ beat me to it

1 Like

that isnt the F word, by the way

Holy smokes, totally missed it.

3 Likes

I probably have an advantage seeing them a bit more often than most, but I went Hawkeye for him when I saw they posted a video lol.

1 Like

Like finals week is destroying me. But the game ought to be fun at least.

Four letters? Definitely ā€œgoodā€

i was going for the big daddy ā€œDā€¦ you, you always give him the easy onesā€

@marshall Iā€™m unrealistically hyped about the potential of this squad and tonightā€™s game. Should be a cakewalk. Ready to see how these guys handle conference play. And whatā€™s not to love about Coach Boynton and the way he does business?! Based solely on deservedness, Dee Mitchell should suit up every game, but I know thatā€™s not realistic. Wish they could find a way to get him a scholly. Heā€™s more than earned it.

Iā€™m not sure exactly, but I imagine some of him not suiting up to this point involves his job.

1 Like

Hereā€™s to hoping we do MUCH better than last yearā€™s showing against ORU.

So why does Cade look DONE with whatever is going on?

If weā€™re suiting up Dee and MB says thereā€™s a reason, does that mean Avery and Chris are STILL out as well as others?

This is like the Zapruder film. How are you guys able to take a second (if that much) of video and determine that Cade is unhappy about something. I saw him smiling at one point. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Boy you and someone else took a lot from him just looking tired. :joy: he was on the screen for like 2 seconds.

6 Likes

LOL ikr. He doesnā€™t even really seem unhappy. It just kinda seems like he has a more mellow personality compared to some of the other guys.

Iā€™m sure it does. If he had a scholly, he wouldnā€™t need the job. It would be a massive stress-relief for him and family Iā€™m sure. Wish the budget folks could find a way.

This is my OSU livelihood now. I CANā€™T let basketball be a let down.

1 Like