Hoops Game Thread: OSU at BYU

Next to last game of the season is tonight

2 Likes

My colleague is a BYU alum. I’m already shaking in my boots dreading Monday when I hear the gloating over this game :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Did you gloat when we beat them in Stilly? If not, then throw that back in their face.

5 Likes

You bet! Turnabout is fair play, I suppose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This is a super exciting game for me because it’s the last one.

Let’s get this over with. :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

I am sorry to remind you, but we technically also have to play in at least one more game against one of the other Big 12 basement dwellers that didn’t get an initial bye for the Big 12 tourney. Knowing this team, we will beat that team to get all of our hopes up, only to be crushed in the second round. Ugh - 2 more unnecessary games to steal minutes from my life :pensive:

1 Like

:person_shrugging:

Yeah, I haven’t been able to disconnect as well as you and just turn it off. Loyal and true to the death! :crossed_swords:

1 Like

I think they have already checked it in. I haven’t seen any life left. We don’t win another game, even if we did we would take a pounding second round.
What timd does this game start ? 7 central ?
We can’t even make the late night game
Oh well I’m into the wrestling tournament, guys are right there to win the CC
Go Pokes :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I know Kansas isn’t Kansas this year. Down a little but at the present Houston is up 34-13 :flushed:
I’ve said all year Houston is a final four pick

1 Like

I agree IF they don’t run into a #soft ref. The NCAA tourney refs often have a habit of calling tic-tac fouls to turn it into a freethrow contest. Houston is so physical that they could get in foul trouble.

1 Like

Houston does play rough or real basketball. I’m with you a ticky tac crew of officials can make it tough on them. They will just have to adjust. Kelvin is a very good veteran coach so I think he can adjust
I always loved tournament time cause we were in it. I could tell you who best who in every bracket.
Now I hardly pay attention to it unless to watch a B12 team play :disappointed:
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I watch.

I’m ready to see this season end.

2 Likes

I’m still at BOK. This is going to be an odd viewing experience for this basketball game

2 Likes

Preach, brother!

1 Like

Houston should’ve beaten Kansas by 50. I’m disappointed that they didn’t. Kansas hasn’t been down this bad since before Self. Every team in the Big 12 should want their pound of flesh.

Two turnovers in the span of two seconds is pretty impressive tbh

We didn’t take advantage of a poor shooting start from BYU

I love how we were the worst offense on the face of the earth all year, then went on a random little mini run of 3-4 games where we were putting up 80-90 every game, and then reverted back to the worst offense on the face of the earth again. Lol

2 Likes