Hoops Game Thread: OSU vs. Chicago State

No. 1 is the Cougar to watch, but like I said earlier, Chicago State sorta stinks

Oklahoma State Chicago State
Record 7-5 7-13
NET Ranking 134 293
Points Per Game 75.7 64
Opponent Points Per Game 67.1 70.2
Field-Goal Percentage 46% 40%
Opponent Field-Goal Percentage 42% 47%
3-Point Percentage 38% 29%
Free-Throw Percentage 65% 70%
Rebounds Per Game 37.8 31.5
1 Like

There are 12 people here

1 Like

20 games already? That’s nuts

Those schools are screwed so hard

:raising_hand_woman: Yup, I’m one of the tens of people watching this :rofl:

1 Like

I, again, love Quion Williams

I’m honestly surprised our NET rating is as high as it is

It’ll probably start to go up with quality losses lol

3 Likes

This is the most quiet I’ve ever seen a game thread. I watched every game the last couple years but I’ve completely checked out so far.

Did you notice how empty the stands are on TV? :grimacing:

1 Like

Bleak. Program is at rock bottom

2 Likes

Miranda available tonight? Seems like a game to get him 15 mins

Play better and people may show up.

3 Likes

Injured still

1 Like

:shushing_face: The Big 12 conference games (i.e. losses) haven’t even started for us :scream:

Don’t y’all get tired of having this mindset lol?

4 Likes

Sorry, Garrett, but I don’t think you got to be in GIA at the height of the Eddie years like some of us. I remember having to wait on a lottery to get a student ticket when I was a student at OSU. Getting to the tournament was a given. It’s just night and day compared to now. I get more ESPN+ streaming has decreased live audiences but this is pathetic, as is our record thus far this season.

EDIT: I will say this game is refreshing in that we are finally doing what we are expected to do against these kinds of teams…WIN BIG!

1 Like

Small doesn’t miss open looks

Avery would have tried to still complete the oop that quion just caught and kicked out to small for 3

i understand things could be better, thats clear, my point is that i dont understand how some of you can go through the season only talking about losing games and how every game is gonna be a loss lol

2 Likes