Hoops Game Thread: OSU vs. UCF in KC

Thx

1 Like

I hope we finish this half strong.

Think the momentum will carry over to next season?

In a word, no.

4 Likes

Well boys and girls, it’s been a fun (not really) season.

4 Likes

Here we go again with another second half swoon.

Hopes And Dreams Crushed Dreams GIF - Hopes And Dreams Crushed Dreams How I Met Your Mother GIFs

1 Like

So, I’m ready for a lot more Cowgirl softball and for our baseball team to beat the land thieves tonight.

5 Likes

Way to mail it in Pokes!

2 Likes

The season ends not with a bang, but a whimper.

2 Likes

Go ahead and bump this.

Fitting that in Boynton’s last game as coach (wishful thinking) that the team has one of these inconceivably long droughts without a bucket.

1 Like

Pull the starters now. Finish the season with the walk-ons

4 Likes

Kinda curious if they can go a whole half without a field goal. Gotta be the final nail in the coffin.

1 Like

Mike boynton sucks

:point_up_2: YES! @marshall eloquently wrote about how Loyal and True walk-ons like Weston Church are to Cowboy basketball. And other than maybe Small, I’m not sure the quality of play would drop much more. And even if it, can it get much worse than a 22-point deficit to UCF? Those walk-ons might be the only folks that genuinely care enough to put in some fight. Let’s reward Loyal and True.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m watching the ball drop. It’s almost over with. :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

In my loyal and true world, my hope would be that the play of our walk on would inspire this team to work a lot harder in off season workouts, but what do I know?

2 Likes

the team is going to fight harder for the power outlet on the bus/plane than they did in this game

gotta have the phone charged to get those transfer portal calls

6 Likes