Hoops Game Thread: OSU vs. UCF in KC

Sorry I haven’t been in here as much the past two days, between driving to Tulsa back-to-back days then driving here this morning, I’ve been sleeping pretty much at all other times.

But let’s basketball.

4 Likes

Once more into the breach, and then it’s over. I could cry

2 Likes

Survive and advance

I believe in miracles

:wave: I usually hate workday games, but this time I’m not too sad about working through most of this one :laughing:. Ya’ll keep it entertaining in here and drop some updates now and again. :pray:

1 Like

Alright everyone, the run starts here. 5 in a row to get in the dance and 11 in a row to win it all. What can possibly go wrong?

3 Likes

I wanted to reply with a sarcastic comment but really not in the mood to poke fun at this team. They’re awful, I hope we lose today so the horse can be taken to pasture.

2 Likes

OnlyOneThingLeftToDo.gif

1 Like

Sloppy game. They look like it’s 10:30 in the morning.

1 Like

UCF by 22

Gotta have offensive ability and coaching to do that.

Brandon Garrison’s basketball IQ might be negative. Once it becomes positive, look out. But Mike has yelled at him during both timeouts thus far lol

He won’t be at OSU when it goes positive.

4 Likes

This is not fun.

1 Like

Yet it is more fun than when these teams played in Stillwater.

1 Like

Completely forgot about this game until I turned on the radio on my way to take lab.

2 Likes

That is a low bar.

3 Likes

The lowest

1 Like

Weighted D1 experience for each Big 12 team according to KenPom. National rank on the right. FWIW

Screenshot 2024-03-12 120456

2 Likes

Is this game on ESPN+. ? I can’t find it :cowboy_hat_face:

March Madness run incoming