Hoops Game Thread: OSU vs. Wofford

There might be nine people in attendance this afternoon

6 Likes

That would be huge for attendance.

6 Likes

Don’t wanna see that L.

Well, my dad, my son and two of his buddies makes 4. That’s almost half your projection. :joy:

6 Likes

nice start

2 Likes

BT is feeling it

1 Like

I’m trying so hard to not jump back in and be emotionally invested in this group…

2 Likes

Blockquote
https://twitter.com/osumbb/status/1737561810960601240?s=46&t=Kr-MRGz89gYcOODj5y2zpg

:fire:

3 Likes

Glad one of our bigs finally stuffed the stubby guy

1 Like

Oh look, 5 min without a made basket. I dont know how this happens! its so so so bad.

1 Like

We are up by 6 as I type this with ~5 minutes left in the half. But it feels like we should be up by 20 already. Oh well, at least we are up…for now. :rofl:

3 Likes

For now… it’s now 4. :joy:

1 Like

They need to make Wofford work more on defense. We are getting into that pattern of taking every 3 point shot we see.

1 Like

I started watching at 24-11 OSU. Just got to 30-26 and I stopped. We should absolutely hammer Wofford, but instead take dumb f*cking shots because we’re too comfortable.

3 Likes

The Terriers can fill it up. Came into today averaging 81.5 points a game.

Yup, we should be overpowering them with 15 feet and in game, but settle for perimeter crap.

2 Likes

Their center is eating our lunch-- he has 14 already, and 6 boards too.

1 Like

OSU is shooting 53% from 3

1 Like

And I don’t care. We are clearly bigger and more athletic than them. Garrison alone has proven this on at least two plays. Beat them to within an inch of their life.

2 Likes

Imagine when we inevitably go cold.

1 Like