Hoops Preview: TV Info, Projected Lineups and Series History for OSU and Iowa State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/hoops-preview-tv-info-projected-lineups-and-series-history-for-osu-and-iowa-state/

Oklahoma State has won four in a row against the Cyclones.

1 Like

This being on ESecPN+ in the middle of the season is just stupid. They had the KU/KSU game on there when it should have been on national TV. I live in rural Kansas and have trouble streaming it. I don’t know if they have an option to stream it at a lower quality speed, but for sure it is low quality to begin with. There is no reason we shouldn’t be able to watch it. Let’s make it 5NAROW!!

2 Likes

Just another random thought, They need to have the Boone twins on the floor together more than they do. There is a chemistry between those two that’s not being taken advantage of. They have played together their whole lives and they know how the other is thinking most of the time. Use it is my suggestion.

2 Likes

It’s rough on a halfway decent speed. ESecPN- is complete dogshit.

1 Like

They will let you type d-o-g-s-h-i-t but I can’t type h-o-e?

2 Likes

Probably only a matter of time before it gets blocked too

1 Like

I just looked at the average points per game for OSU players. More anemic than I had realized. Our deserves to be delegated to the bottom feeder station, Espn+.

Totally agree.

1 Like

Look who made it back…