Hot take... Georgia is Overrated

What’s is interesting, The ranked teams that Georgia has beaten are barely, if any, ranked anymore (Clemson then 3 now NR, Arkansas then 8 now 21, Auburn then 18 now NR, Kentucky then 11 now NR)

Idk Georgia might be legit all those 5 stars

2 Likes

Blasphemy!!!

U dear to think the COMMITTEE is wrong​:thinking::thinking::thinking::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
2 things
I hope Alabama is 2 or they both will get spots.

If they r I hope we prove it.

1 Like

They can’t be overrated because there’s no one to put over them unless you mean qualitatively in that everyone thinks they’re unbeatable, but even then, they’re still dominating P5 schools.

Is Vanderbilt really a P5 school… in football?
Baseball for sure

OK. That’s one game.

What quality wins do they have? You run up the score against Vanderbilt and Missouri… I guess we will find out when they play the juggernaut Charleston Southern this weekend.

2 Likes

Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky, Florida, Tennessee… they’re still playing a P5 schedule and they’re undefeated. Who else has done that to this point? No one.

1 Like

Aaaaand Arkansas is the only ranked team

Clemson will now be there lone ranked team.
The deal is: georgia is so good that after they play u it wrecks ur team.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

OK, and?