How Old Are You

1. Only teenager on the board apparently.
6 Likes

What the hell I thought you were like 50

14 Likes

I could have sworn you were like 25-28 haha

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll take that as a compliment regardless of how it was meant. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Apparently there should have been a poll guessing how old certain people were.

5 Likes

LOL why?

I am almost 39, ya dingus. :metal: :metal:

Holy crap, Kyle Cox showed up! :eyes:

2 Likes

Yea I know that’s what I meant. We are close to the same age, and if you remember A/S/L? Then you remember AOL, AIM, ICQ, etc. and therefore, I know exactly how old you are.

4 Likes

I’m making an effort. Just gotta figure out how to work these dad-gum computer things. :older_man:

4 Likes

That little emoji looks like Woody Harrelson.

1 Like

One of the funnest…and stupidest…things we did freshmen year was go on a Yahoo chat really late at night and use the Arnold Schwarzenegger sound board, with all of his quotes from movies. Good times. The drunk people couldn’t even tell what was going on.

Edit: “funnest”…or “most fun”…?

3 Likes

Guessing that doesn’t stand for American Sign Language?

4 Likes

boy that sounds like… fun…

3 Likes

Between the name Jim, the old school logo, and some of the random crap you’ve said… I was pretty confident you were older than I thought @Marmaduke57 was

9 Likes

LOL nah. I just really like the bucking bronco logo.

5 Likes

Hmm, did you use punch cards for that :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

That is amazing. I never used punch cards while I was at OSU (the system we used in the IE department did not use them). But I do recall seeing it “rain punch cards” from one of the upper floors of Kerr at the end of a semester. So they were still being used in the early 80’s by somebody!

4 Likes

Man, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of those. Never used one, but have seen them. And it’s cool that Pistol Pete was on it.

3 Likes

I did in one class. Can’t even remember what it was.

2 Likes