I was reminded today why I quit listening to WWLS The Animal

Accidently had the radio on today while driving my wife to Costco in Moore. Jim Traitor had just come on and started bloviating about the oSu game. None of those turkeys know any of the players, have no idea six starters and wide receivers were hurt and did not travel, and generally acted stupid. Traitor is lazy, an embarrassment to oSu and I immediately turned off the radio.

5 Likes

Yeah, he likes to hype up that they’re the oooonly station that does pre/post game coverage for OSU, but then just hates in us and doesn’t know anything about us.

I actually heard them today on The Animal
Talking about the injured receivers and saying it was a good win.

1 Like

Not sure who does the voice-overs or lead-ins on some of the stuff for Triple Play here in Stilly, but I get goosebumps most of the time while listening in my car. It hypes me up and gives me reason to be thankful I don’t have to listen to Animal or Franchise. If I’m by myself, I try to imitate the guy. I’m a nerd like that I guess. :joy:

“This has been the O-State sports report with Patrick Wheeler! For all the latest on Cowboy and Cowgirl athletics, stay tuned to your only home for sports talk with an ORANGE FLAVOR! The Triple Play Sports Radio Network!”

Did u just use ur out side voice
Lil to much info​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Why did you even start? Sports talk shows are all pretty much trash!

1 Like

Yes, they repeat their nonsense every 5 minutes.
I used to listen to some sports talk. U have 5 or 6 show over 18 hrs saying the same thing all day.