Idea for the main site

After seeing the Uniform thread pop back up on my timeline I had an idea that I thought might be cool for the main PFB site. please inform me if this idea already exist and I just live under a rock*

I am always amazed how the guys on the pod are able to remember the uniform combos for certain games, or all of the combos okstate has to offer. I thought it would be cool if under the football tab of the website they had a uniform gallery, where you can see pictures of okstate uniforms and maybe how often the combo has been worn, and It would be cool if it had W-L record per combo. They could go back to the beginning of the gundy era, and for example you would have the ability to look up what okstate worn against K-state in 2011 (I know you can just google it but it would be nice to have all the uniform history in one place)

Just a thought, maybe unachievable, maybe not interesting to some but I think it would be a cool feature to the PFB site.

4 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

@CarsonCunningham @kyleporterCBS

@marshall

It would take a lot of work that I don’t know if I have time for right now. Also would need pictures that we own. We haven’t been at every game since the new uni’s inception. We do have a running spreadsheet of combos, though, maybe there is a way we can incorporate that with the site.

3 Likes

Sounds cool, but I think it would only be realistic going forward.

1 Like

Sorting through that backlog definitely sounds like a job for a summer intern

2 Likes

Are u apply?

1 Like

Nah, if I was a journalism major maybe though

2 Likes

Go at it as a community. If you remember what we wore for such and such game post it. Or if you want to look it up have at it. I bet it’d get done fairly quickly. Then log it somewhere on PFB+ only.

4 Likes

The + being an important component of the process. Complete sentences are nice.

1 Like

R u apply, robert #28?

1 Like

Thats a waste​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I can’t read that , have u evolved apeman.

R u apply for teh work, robert #28 … ?

Who is R and what work are they helping u with.
I assume a personality.
Does chimp boy want a banana.

1 Like

2 Likes

Quite odd a chimp knows what God is.
He never abandoned me. Unlike u I dnt believe in unicorns and fairy dust

1 Like

It’s weird u have a hard on for me. I’m glad I get under ur fur.

1 Like

Well, that’s too bad. I was really, really hoping I could convince you that, today’s a new day and Queen Unicorn Ophelia of the Fairy Dust wishes only mass fortune for you.

Guess you’ll miss out on that…