In-State Defensive Lineman Jaedon Foreman Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/in-state-defensive-lineman-jaedon-foreman-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

The Cowboys have their first commitment of the 2023 class. Del City defensive lineman Jaedon Foreman announced his commitment to Oklahoma State on Friday. Foreman also held an offer from Memphis and had interest from Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, TCU, SMU and Kansas State. AGTG I AM STAYING HOME!:orange_circle::orange_circle:#gookes @Coach_Rob_J @CoachGundy @CoachGRichDL @joebobclements @DelCityFootball pic.twitter.com/VkK1WzGJ1O— Jaedon Foreman (@ForemanJaedon) November 19, 2021 The Class of 2023 rankings aren’t all that expansive yet (the 2022 early signing period hasn’t even started), and thus Foreman is unranked for now. The 247Sports composite rankings only list 503 prospects at the time of Foreman’s commitment, but he should be ranked soon. Listed at 6-foot-3, 250 pounds, Foreman plays all along the defensive line for the Eagles, and he also plays on the Del City basketball team. Behind a few high-level defensive prospects, Foreman included, Del City went 9-2 in 2021, finishing 7-0 in 6A-II’s District 1. Oklahoma State extended an offer to Foreman in June, and he has made it to campus on multiple occasions since. OSU has offers out to a few of Foreman’s teammates as well. Class of 2023 safety Kanijal Thomas has offers from OSU, Iowa State, Texas Tech and others. Meanwhile, Class…

Nice pick up.
I hate watching these videos. Sophomore video. He looks so big. Lol
He does seem quick and has good vision.
Trun some of that baby fat to muscle.
Keep these dline guys coming.

1 Like

Hopefully he’ll be a four star recruit by the time he’s done.

No Hash tag Knowles

#Knowles

Dosent look that fast to me and a slow first step.

That was his sophomore tape. He ran down qb
They have jr tape on 247.