Instacap: Baylor Outlasts Oklahoma State In Overtime 66-64

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/instacap-baylor-outlasts-oklahoma-state-in-overtime-66-64/

OSU battled Baylor to the brink but couldn’t hang on late.

1 Like

Knew we lost as soon as ice started the shooting motion from more than 3 feet out.

1 Like

Looks like I missed a good game, after all. I watched the beginning of the first half with all of our turnovers and lack of scoring, so I assumed we were going to get beat badly. I then turned off the game.

Yep…I’d rather have Cisse setting up for a three point shot for the win. Ice surprisingly didn’t have a bad game. He’s not a true point guard. Also, 6-23 from three point range. The last 4:26 of regulation we didn’t attempt a single three pointer. In OT we attempted four of them and didn’t make a single one.

Too many turnovers…

1 Like

And missed FTs…

1 Like

It’s hard to complain about a 2 point OT loss to the reigning National champion ranked 10th in the country………. But 6/12 FTs……….

1 Like

6-23 from three point range. Don’t know why we continue to throw them up.

Too many home losses for boynton. His teams play better on the road. Crazy other teams still shoot the lights out from the 3 point line.

It was funny to hear the announces say that Baylor played Kansas next but they couldn’t play zone against Kansas because Bill self would have too many tricks for them. Wondering if that was a dog at coach bouton?

1 Like

It was a special night for Flagler, who was the deciding factor in Baylor being able to win. If not for Flagler, the Cowboys would have won convincingly. He was, shall we say . . . en fuego!

1 Like

Consider the one who made that comment. A total failure as a coach himself, yet he plays the smartest coach in the arena on TV!

1 Like