Instant Recap: Oklahoma State Drops Regular-Season Finale to West Virginia 24-19

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/instant-recap-oklahoma-state-drops-season-finale-to-west-virginia-24-19/

OSU had two chances to take the lead late.

Wonder what tasty snack tricks Gundy will talk about during the Monday presser.

1 Like

Hopefully he will be. Announcing the new head coach.

And then he will continue to tell everyone it’s not time to panic. Just wish someone would ask him right after that what does your next recruiting class rank and is there anybody in it that can immediately help this team on both sides of the ball.

My 23-16 WV win prediction was a lot closer than Boone’s 40-17 OSU win prediction. Maybe I should write for PFB?

The help the team has needed is a coach that feels a sense of urgency and instills in his team the desire to win. Gundy wants everyone to just relax because he is the most overpaid coach in college football and he is confident the fan base will never care as long as he has a winning season. OSU has deserved better for a long time.

1 Like

He never gets asked any difficult questions at his pressers. I’m willing to bet none of those questions get asked Monday.

Nope

This stage was set when PFB declared we would “cross Iowa State’s goal” on this morning’s Bullets.

No one was into this game.

This guy is checked out. Everything he said during the off season was a lie.

1 Like