Iowa State week

13 Likes

Congrats on the win!

4 Likes

Nice to see you back. I was wondering a couple of things.

How is matt holding up. Last year had to be a major disappointment for the fans. This year hasnt started off well.

Also did you buy in to all the hype. After losing all those guys i found it hard to do much. I did buy in that deker was suppose to be better then purdy.

Itll be hard to beat you guys with so many guys out.

1 Like

Matt’s fine. Seat is not remotely hot. He has so much good will built up that this is going to keep him from ever having that kind of conversation. His OC on the other hand…… (to me it’s not the OC as much as it is the OL coach, regardless Matt doesn’t fire guys. Almost all those coaches came with him from Toledo. They’re all buddies.)

The hype was dumb. I bought into it with Dekkers but he’s not as mentally tough as Purdy. Brock could lose his god d*mned mind but was probably more talented than people gave him credit for or would admit, our fans probably very much included. Which is why he is currently QB2 for the Niners.

Overall, the team kept shooting itself in the d*ck over and over again. If you go back and dig in, every game we’ve lost was winnable. Especially KU KState and fucking Texa$. Each time it was more about shooting ourselves than getting outplayed but when your not that talented, you find yourselves in those kinds of situations.

2 Likes

Robert doesn’t understand that Matt has made it just as far as Gundy has since he’s been in the conference.

The isu offense really hasnt suprised me. Lost alot of play makers. The defense tho is a surprise.

Not sure about the texas game but the 2 kansas teams yes.

You guys can still get a bowl game.

1 Like

You compare matt on a different field then gundy.

I like matt. But, compare the two on same field. They both had advantages coming in. Matt had coach for years and had a coaching staff before coming in. Osu was a lil better program.
You talk about predictions well matt last did worse then gundy has every done. There were were no issues on the isu team last year. That was proven by the number of big 12 and nfl players.
Jug like usaul your just wanting to hate on gundy. My comment to @CycloneFromUpNorth was informative not hateful.

1 Like

The Texas game was down there. Missed FG, Dekkers forced a ball for a pick in the endzone, Hutch somehow dropped a wide wide open pass that he decided he needed to jump for for no reason that would of been a TD with about 3 min left to play. Coulda shoulda woulda.

1 Like

Oh i know we should have won the tcu game. That when our injuries started to pile up. I would like to think we are playing 2 home games against the bottom 3 teams we win. But, i think we dnt have the players available.

1 Like

Who is out this week besides Sanders? (I’m not convinced he won’t play or your back up, whoever it ends up being, won’t have the game of his life. I’ve seen this movie vs ISU too many times)

1 Like

Thats the 34,000 question. Who will be back.

Even if the line are all back there are a couple that would be a play away from being out again.

Have no idea about sanders. May have a receiver or 2 back.

Have no idea on what the defense line up will be.

I was disappointed that gunnar didnt start the ku game. If rangle is playi g your guys will get 4 turnovers

2 Likes

You obviously did not see my game prediction… lol

GO POKES!!! (Isn’t it basketball season anyway???) :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball:

1 Like

flagging this asap

2 Likes

Best of luck today Cowboys. May the less shitty offense win.

3 Likes

I hope both our teams are healthier after this game and the refs stay out of the way . Good Luck

1 Like

I told you our offense is dogshit.

2 Likes

We told you ours was too :joy:

2 Likes

Is there a cyclone site that you use too ?

Cyclone fanatic

2 Likes