It's Time to Put Some Respect on Oklahoma State's Name

The only thing handicapping Gundy is Gundy himself. Coaching scared isn’t considered good coaching in most people’s eyes except your own.

I’m sure Gundy will make sure he ends up in the transfer portal.

No…don’t you know all OSU fans enjoy being on the edge of their seat when it comes to Gundy almost preventing his own team from winning?

Were talk about Gundy or miles pookie is in the portal. Miles lost his only player. Pookie took a kick off to the house next day he is gone. Nice

Oh nice now u got me scared, because I know from ur post u know what a good coach looks like. Good coach know how to win, miles is going backwards. Out of all the others miles will be the one to go winless. Riley has our blown 3 4th qt leads this yr. Go listen to there fans how many lost can they take. One u never talk about is herman, they are ready to dump him. All those 4 stars and Gundy’s flunkies can’t help him. Yes I feel all alone being the only Gundy fan​:face_vomiting::exploding_head::crazy_face::rofl::innocent:

I dont mind not getting too much attention from the national media. The team needs to stay humble until they go through Texas, OU and Kansas State. Then we should all want to see the hype train get on to over drive. Until then, best not to feed the ego of the players. OSU does best when people don’t give them respect.

1 Like

This says it all Robert.

Ok go hirer saban.

1 Like

Ok go hire saban.

Maybe Presley will be the next decoy​:rofl::innocent::blush::wink:

Wouldn’t surprise me.

:rofl::crazy_face::exploding_head: poor guy

Yes! Yes, it is! I’ve been saying for years we need to add a defense to our spectacular offense. Offense wins games, but defense wins championships. You can’t expect to score 40+points against a typical OU and win, cuz if they get the ball last, they will score and win. Latest example: OU: 66; OSU: 56. SO, What’s the point in getting 56 points if you don’t win? DEFENSE Mike Gundy, DEFENSE!