Jacksonville Transfer Michael Marsh, 6-foot-11 Big Man, Commits to OSU Hoops

Originally published at: Jacksonville Transfer Michael Marsh, 6-foot-11 Big Man, Commits to OSU Hoops | Pistols Firing

OSU adds its second player out of the portal.

We have 3 scholarships available. Maybe we can get a player that comes from a winning team.

I hope Garrison is legit and this guy can be a serviceable replacement when he’s resting.

2 Likes

Ok we’ll that’s something

Meanwhile today, Kansas picks up the ESPN top rated portal big man. Rich get richer and Billy Self can do no wrong.

He doesn’t have any defense on this film but he looks like he can handle the ball a little bit and appears to have some good body control and a mid range game so this might be a decent offensive big. We’ll see.

1 Like

Why would they join a losing team???

:person_shrugging:

I agree actually has some good offensive moves, touch and hands. Better hands than any big last year and I even saw a couple between the legs dribbles. I temper expectations but he looks like he has some skill

Well let’s see… I’d say he’s probably not better than Boone or Cisse. Our coaches struggle with developing players. This signing is strictly for his size since they have none. I don’t think I would get my hopes up here.

2 Likes