James Washington's Logo

James Washington posted a link to his merch line on Instagram. I know athletes like to incorporate their number and initials (Russell Willson, Tom Brady, Chris Paul come to mind right away) but the styling of James’ logo is what bothers me…

I get that it matches him almost perfectly. He’s looking for Bushmaster, Mossy Oak, and Bass Pro Shop sponsorships, not Braun or UGGs, right?

What do you guys think?

I mean from a design standpoint, it’s not my style. But it’s pretty spot on for JW.

1 Like

Are they kind of supposed to be antlers/hands? I see the JW at the bottom, but I think this sells more to the hunting or UFC type than the football type.

Definitely different.

I believe it is just a W with 13 accented. At the same time, the 13 looks like JW a little

He’s looking for sponsorships…pistols firing jump on this. How many hits did James Washington give to the site lol.

I dig it. I’d buy the hat, if it weren’t that style of hat.

Lots. He gets free PFB+ for life!

1 Like

I’m not surprised by his logo choice at all, considering where he’s from and what he does in his free time.

Nice orange shirt, I’m glad he still feels it’s a good idea to market to the Cowboy crowd.

Deer antlers? I’m not sure what to think. Whatever it represents, it’s too obscure for me to figure out.

It’s different, i.e. unique! Not my favorite but I don’t dislike it either. I’d rock a T-shirt or something with it w/ pride cause JWash is cool like that. Definitely will appeal to hunters/oSu and Steelers fans.

I like the design… I do a lot of the same. Bet this will sell in. Cabelas, etc… it’s antlers turned backwards and represents a W too

Guys since I’m new do you have to log in every time ? Shouldn’t it recognize my email ?

1 Like

It should save your email for the device. It does for me at least.

Maybe I’m not doing something right. But I have to sign in every time… would think it would recognize my email

@kyleporterCBS can you help this guy out? Is there a setting to hit or is this a browser setting?

Email or DM me @michael13