Jaylen Warren Signs with Pittsburgh Steelers as Undrafted Free Agent

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/jaylen-warren-signs-with-pittsburgh-steelers-as-undrafted-free-agent/

Warren will get a shot in Steel City.

1 Like

Going to be really difficult for Warren to get an opportunity in games with the Steelers.

1 Like

Until the Steelers get a serviceable Oline don’t think they will have a great running game no matter who’s in there

2 Likes

Joy will just say he and Mason are used to bad line play

1 Like

Wow did you think of that all on your own?

Thats your come back to joy’s obsession to our line.

1 Like

I thought for sure Jaylen would get drafted by 6th round at the latest, he’s worth a 4th or 5th pick and better than a lot of those RBs taken earlier. Best wishes to the kid, sad for Mason. He’s got a chance to be starter over Trubisky but window is narrow. They ain’t gonna sit a first rounder too long and I’m not thoroughly convinced Pickett is worthy of a first-round pick, not many QBs are. If I’m the Steelers brass I’m waiting for 3rd round and then picking up Ridder, but then again I would’ve never gotten Trubisky.

2 Likes

I think he’s better than Snell (RB2) and the other two dudes (McFarland, Edwards) they’ve got on the roster!

2 Likes

I agree with most all of this. The Oline will be the tell all on both. I don’t think they want to throw their first rounder in right off. I don’t know much about him either. I do think Warren is better than what they have

1 Like

I saw a couple of Pitt games last season. Pickett looks good but I wonder about their comp. ACC was very down last season w/ Clemson being very average, FSU still stinking it up, N. Carolina being a disappointment (to their fans and experts who said they’d be good), but teams like NC State and Pitt played well.

1 Like