Jaylen Warren Turning Heads During Training Camp With Pittsburgh Steelers

Originally published at: Jaylen Warren Turning Heads During Training Camp With Pittsburgh Steelers | Pistols Firing

Warren has drawn praise from Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin.

1 Like

Great news for warren

2 Likes

Dude’s a stud, I definitely think he can, and should, make the team.

3 Likes

Warren wi make a team somewhere I promise.
Hard nose , never quit runner

2 Likes

We need some good news from pokes in the pros . Besides Warren who is the best one year Cowboy we’ve had lately ?

3 Likes

I don’t know if we have had a one year guy come in and make such an impact ?

1 Like

Tyreek is up their.

3 Likes

Forgot him, was he a jr when he got kicked off ? Had to be when he went to S Alabama… don’t remember how high his draft was. Speed kills though

1 Like

Yes speed kills and he was a jr.

1 Like

We had that corner come in like ten years ago that made it to the pros for a few years . What was his name again ?

1 Like

I think I think I know who you are talking about … came from Kansas ? Patmon ?

2 Likes

Lacey?

1 Like

I mean… Chris Carson? He was technically more than 1 year, but not really.

1 Like

Injuries were a problem to get his full worth. Holmes was 2 years but did get when it was his turn.

1 Like

I still think you’re talking about Tyler Patmon ? He played a few years after being here just one year
From Kansas wasn’t he ?

2 Likes

Carson only started reaching his potential about the second half of his senior season

1 Like

Carson was highly recruited until he couldnt pass his test.

1 Like

Yea he was but he didn’t run like it till the middle of his senior year. I know he had injuries just like in the nfl

1 Like

Lacy was here for 3-4 years and I think he applied for the draft. I sure didn’t think it was wise but he made a team

1 Like

Yeah, I thought he was here longer. I just couldn’t think of the last CB from OSU that was in the league, but you’re right about Patmon, I think.

1 Like