Jelani Woods Scores Twice to Help Lift Colts Past Chiefs on Sunday

The tight ends have been needed more in the blocking game. If the line is improved, maybe the CWBs will get more targets, though I don’t understand why people get hung up on creating one specific type of mismatch. The goal is to get mismatches, get first downs, get points. If you get that done, it doesn’t matter how you did it.

1 Like

Yes I was thinking that was what might have been going on the last few years as well. Seeing that in the last few years our up front blocking has been sub par so it makes sense that the CWB were used to try and shore up that deficit which didn’t leave many reps to use them in the passing game.

The big problem here and has been forever! Is gundy can’t seem to fix the ■■■■ offensive line problem. Why can’t all these wussssy reporters ask this question when asking questions? Why have they avoided one of the biggest problems for 10 years? Mind boggling!

Every team has weaknesses. He addresses it and finds ways to make it work. The line was fine last year, and I think it’s looking better this year.

1 Like

Injuries and the transfer portal have been our biggest problems as of late, before that it was just plain sad recruiting but that was primarily an issue with a OL coach who is no longer around.

1 Like