Jordan Williams Re-commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/jordan-williams-re-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Williams is the No. 14 overall wrestler in the 2022 class.

1 Like

This is great news a second straight year of great recruits

1 Like

Thanks Seth. I finally found time to track down the article!

I hope this kid has his head straight now about continuing to wrestle. It sounds like he lost the motivation at one point. I think creating a director of recruiting for wrestling not that many years ago has been paying off big time the last few years. This is what we want and need, multiple Fargo champion. It’s no longer enough to be a multiple state champ. Guys have to be a level better than that, which is what a Fargo national champ really is. This is great news that he will be a Cowboy. We need half the roster to be made up of Fargo champs if we are ever able to de-throne PSU and Iowa. Competition gets tougher each year so OSU needs to step it up. With our great tradition we should not continue to be a third or fourth ranked wrestling team.
Can John Smith convince the 4 schools joining the Big 12 to start wrestling programs?

Isn’t this 3 years in a row we’ve been No.1 or close to it ?

Not sure it’s hard to run down numbers it wrestling. But this should be a good class