Kickoff Time Announced for Oklahoma State-UCF

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/kickoff-time-announced-for-oklahoma-state-ucf/

The Cowboys kick time with the Knights is set.

1 Like

This has trap game written all over it.

Yep the team needs to be extra vigilant of the long standing OSU tradition of grasping defeat from the jaws of victory. The team has completed the tough challenges. All they need now is to not throw away the opportunity that is in front of them.

3 Likes

Nah. I haven’t seen an OSU team with this much moxie since 2011 (which as you’ll recall also had some close call games.) We good.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said better myself. OSUs remaining teams have a combined record of 13-14 (5-13 in conference). Take care of business and you’re in the Big 12 title game, something I never would’ve thought possible this year.

1 Like

I remember that 2011 season. One of those close games was Iowa State and we all know how that turned out. This team needs to keep it’s eye on the prize.

2 Likes

But we know there was a plane crash involved. Those players also knew the history of the ten who died in Colorado. Knowing they would be boarding a plane back home had to be in their heads. There was no good reason to have lost that game but the players were in their early 20’s and social media had a large part to do with it. I think they will be very focused. I hope so…

1 Like