Kyle Boone Q&A

Big props on what you wrote @kyleboone this is what I think sets y’all apart. You guys seem to open up and let us in on things like why you did what you did and give insight.

Has anyone approached you in public? (If you’ve been out)

7 Likes

How do you manage a career and a newborn baby?
Who does your hair?
Do you have any fashion tips for other young men hoping to get into the journalism industry?

Thanks @ScottCorken. I haven’t been out (except in the Chili’s curbside line.) No approaches publicly (lots of approaches via the interwebs!)

2 Likes

oh man lol

idk if this is a serious one or not bc 1. i have no fashion 2. i basically have no hair and 3. balancing a baby and work is a struggle. But it’s awesome.

I pray that you have twins someday. J/K, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Except maybe that chick that sold my kayaks out from under me. Yes, definitely her.

4 Likes

Twins aren’t so bad.

If Oklahoma State gets a Top 25 recruiting class in football because of changes in the program, do you take a bit of credit?

6 Likes

What’re you saying dad

Should have said being a twin (me) is better than having them. Also, you ate your twin in the womb.

6 Likes

I had 3 under the age of 2 for a few months. I love my kids but I never want to go back to the first couple years of their life.

1 Like

Let’s be honest, he was Shams to your Woj.

1 Like

Ok not sure how you see other peoples but I swear this is what mine shows when I check it right now (not photoshopped). Wonder if there is a glitch though cause even I think that is too high. What do you see for me when you look at it?

2 Likes

I see a total of 8.

1 Like

Maybe the only people to help you obtain a “nice reply” were born before 1974?

Edit: I’ve got plenty more ideas.

1 Like

Well Friday when I looked it was 1912 so not sure how many centenarians we have that could have helped me get there…

3 Likes

Lololol

I got 16 nice replies but my per capita is low :grimacing:

1 Like

If I’m being blamed for OSU losing commitments, then you better believe I’m taking credit for OSU reeling in a top-25 recruiting class. /S

12 Likes

Thanks @Alum_in_AZ!

1 Like

Have you started leaving dog poop on your OU neighbors porches?

9 Likes