Lamont Bishop Announces He's Turning Pro, Won't Return to OSU in 2023

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/lamont-bishop-announces-hes-turning-pro-wont-return-to-osu-in-2023/

Bishop said he found out he no longer has college eligibility left.

Good luck to him

2 Likes

Dang, always a cowboy. Good luck

1 Like

He got his degree. Has played a long time. He is worried to be back up again. I doubt he gets invites he will have to prive him self at cowboy pro day. Good luck.

This will let us get more reps for a younger kid.

1 Like

It says his eligibility is gone learn to read. Has nothing to do with being a backup.

Im not going to hammer you to hard on this, you havent tired to debate for awhile. Your reading comprehension is bad.
First off. The roster didnt have him as one who was out. He played 2 juco then covid as a redshirt. Then two more. The covid give him another year no matter if he played or not.

Then the article said, they believe he has a year left.

Then the last fact. If he was out of time he could have declared any time. Not the last day. Only people that declare late are ones who thinking about coming back.

But, nice to have you back, was getting tired of just billy aka joy to make fun of.

1 Like

How do you just find out you have no eligibility left?

2 Likes

You got 4 years to be played in 5 years. With guys that we involved with covid you add a year to both. So 5 years to be played in 6 years.

1 Like

Unless you redshirted during the Covid year.

If you played or not covid gives a 5th year. Play or no play. We can look at other guys. Who redshirted but the roster did have as a year left.

1 Like

I think Cowboy D is gonna be more than leaky than we would like….

1 Like

I thought we need more dt. Unless guys like kelly are going to step up?

1 Like

Sorry you are rite. I dnt know why they didnt know this a year ago. Sounds like they just found out. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

We need to develop some youth for sure. However, the heir apparent will be Justin Wright from Tulsa. I have heard he is a good one. I think Wright has only one year of eligibility left.

2 Likes