LD Brown Waited His Turn, Making Tulsa Breakout All the More Sweet

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/ld-brown-waited-his-turn-making-tulsa-breakout-all-the-more-sweet/

LD Brown has been waiting his turn since 2016, and it might finally be here.

1 Like

He had some nice runs! I remember people in the FB oSu football group talking smack about he’s not that good, yadda, yadda, yadda. They just didn’t get that the O-line a couple of years back weren’t really making very good holes. We still need improvement there but I don’t see Brown losing the RB2 spot.

1 Like

Excited for this dude. I hope he gets to showcase more since teams are going to be zeroed in on Chuba the rest of the year. Will give both of them opportunities.

2 Likes

More LD this Saturday please!

2 Likes

Come on LD ! Another year of possibly having him on the team helps me sleep better at night .

1 Like

Flashes of Chris Carson! I’d be excited for him to return or try for the pros. I really think he’ll be an outstanding back demanding attention.

Not the same type of runner as Carson…but okay then.

I love to see LD have success, and the more snaps he takes the better. Hubbard doesn’t need to carry it 4,357 times. As for the supposition that LD would be the man next year, that made me wonder about Glass. I know he’s behind Chuba, that’s no suprise, but shouldn’t he be ready to ascend next year? Is he not living up to the recruiting rankings?