LIVE BLOG: Oklahoma State Heads to BYU in Desperate Need of a Win

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/live-blog-oklahoma-state-heads-to-byu-in-desperate-need-of-a-win/

Live updates as the Cowboys and Cougars face off.

Given how late this game is starting and how I’m getting over a head cold, I’ll give this about a quarter before I decide to either continue watching or go to bed. I’m expecting the latter to be my option

2 Likes

Desperate need of a win why? Lol.

1 Like

Desperate? I honestly think it would serve a better purpose if we don’t go bowling. Otherwise, Dunn and Dickey will still be here.

I don’t need a head cold to plan the same thing. We all have a finite number of minutes in our life and we need to use them wisely

4 Likes

In all honesty, if I was fine, I’d give this game about a quarter and a half :rofl:

1 Like

So starting to watch. I’m cringing already. Never happened in my life. I have a terrible feeling about this.

1 Like

Let’s get this sh*tshow over with.

Don’t know why I am watching this. We are going to be embarrassed I fear. For whatever reason I’ve never been this down on a OSU team ever.

1 Like

LOL I’ve even turned off the play by play already. It’s that bad lol.

1 Like

Gone about as poorly as I expected so far. Thinking my bet against us is going to cash.

2 Likes

Ready to be hurt again. Got Garth to keep me company. LFG Pokes.

2 Likes

May be having a few of these based on that first drive…

1 Like

Who’s ready for Ollie to run the ball up the middle off the centers ass?

4 Likes

I had more faith and confidence in Del Miller’s Super Secret offense than I do with anything Dunn is going to throw out there.

1 Like

Don’t punish your liver for this sh*tshow. Not worth it.

1 Like

Well it’s looking like a new era for OSU. Being everyone else’s girl dog

Oh boy…

Wow I was wrong! Too bad it was a dirt ball.

1 Like

Ok here we go rangel can’t complete a 2 yard pass

1 Like