LIVE BLOG: Oklahoma State Hosts BYU for Regular Season Finale

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/live-blog-oklahoma-state-hosts-byu-for-regular-season-finale/

Win and they’re in.

Here’s to OSU being able to (hopefully) close the deal and punch their ticket to Arlington

3 Likes

Here here

3 Likes

I already have my tickets to Arlington so the boys better win.

3 Likes

So Ou and UT both took care of business and decimated their unranked opponents at home. They wanted to show that they have championship potential and they did.

It’s our turn to do the same.

Go Pokes! Git r done!

3 Likes

Let’s get a hot start and get our subs and seniors their due !

3 Likes

So what is the story with Ollie limping off the field against Houston and Gundy telling him he needs to practice harder?

Lets Goooooooo

BYU is going to run out the tunnel carrying the flags of the USA, Utah and Oklahoma. I like that. Respect.

1 Like

Don’t……screw……this………up………please.

1 Like

Now that take that TO and punch it in for a TD!!!

Yep……looks like Kasey Dunn is calling the plays in the first quarter.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

Seriously though……if you guys can’t tell when Dunn is calling the shots and when Gundy is then you’re not paying attention to the games at all.

Like the way we’ve started. Just want to see TDs instead of FGs…!!!

1 Like

Its early I know but I want to see TD’s instead of FG’s

1 Like

I like the way BYU has started. Committing a turnover, throwing behind the TE, fumbling the snap. Our defense is ranked last in the Big 12. We need all the help we can get.

1 Like

Dunn is always calling the plays, just dumb as rocks

If you want to see that then you better hope Gundy takes over the play calling. Because you’re going to get three straight runs up the gut Kasey Dunn textbook offense with the field goal team to ready to go on the field. You obviously haven’t paid any attention to OSU’s last two games, have you?