Live Blog: Oklahoma State's Comeback Attempt Falls Short, Cowboys Fall to Oklahoma 28-13 in Bedlam

What about an entire half?

Bad? This is why we have Gundy. I make money almost every year.:grin::smile::grinning::slightly_smiling_face:

You got serious issues. Im serious. Ive never meet a more dumbess hatefull loser. I bet you kick your dog when gundy wins.

2 Likes

3 and out nice halftime gameplan

1 Like

Wow. You are seriously delusional. Lol. Sorry, not sorry.

1 Like

Looks like a head coach that is over rated and dosent recruit good enough to me.

3 Likes

Canā€™t even get a fourth down to go far enough. Just embarrassing.

1 Like

Hope Sanders comes back.

Lolololol

After this I wouldnā€™t show my face around. I would just drop on the ground and hold my shoulder and retire.

3 Likes

Why do these morons insist on running it up the middle

1 Like

QUIT PUNTING THE BALL YOU SPINELESS BIITCH GUNDY YOU GODDAMN MORON

1 Like

Acting like we still have 3 quarters left to play. You donā€™t have time to run 30 seconds off every ā– ā– ā– ā–  play.

2 Likes

Beautiful night for football. Nothing like making your rival bowl eligible.

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is our front teeth back, after having them kicked in by the Sooners. Good game to OU, and it isnā€™t even over yet. I want Derek Mason goneā€¦ please Santa. Clements or Hammerschmidt promoted and reinstalling the Knowles system Please Santa, put Kasey Dunn out of his misery as well. To be promoted beyond your acumen must be purgatory for him. Bring us Zac Robinson as OC or promote Rattay. But, these two coordinators and their reindeer games have gone on long enough. Our secondary is missing the same assignments that they did against Central Michigan. Our offense is predictable 70% of the time.

But, Santaā€¦ if that is asking too much or I am just on the naughty listā€¦ that is okay too. It matters not any more, we did have a good run overall comparatively to our football history. We are a basketball school, more specifically a girlā€™s basketball school, along with softball. GO POKETTES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

What a difference a month makes. jmho

2 Likes

Gumby is 3-15 against OU. Lol. Heā€™s a joke.

Idk what the hell ou coaching staff is doing this game should be over if they ran the ball

Nice playcalling Jesus Christ theyā€™re trying to hand you the game and they do this

Mediocre Mike making me money again.:slightly_smiling_face::grinning::smile::grin::laughing::wink::grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing:

After ou spent 3 quarters of trying to hand Mike the game he fails