Live Blog: Oklahoma State's Comeback Attempt Falls Short, Cowboys Fall to Oklahoma 28-13 in Bedlam

Dunn calls the same plays the past 3 playcallers have called. There’s no new wrinkles. I think Gumby handcuffs them.

1 Like

Wow

Time for a new OC (Dunn has had enough years to show he isn’t up to it), a new DC (1 year is enough when your team is this bad…I’ve never seen so many missed tackles…4 in one play). I don’t know about Dickey. Has he just lost his touch?

If Gundy doesn’t shake up his coaching staff after this worst performance ever, maybe it is time for a new HC. Sorry to see that, but he has not shown himself to be worth the millions we are paying him.

2 Likes

Are you really surprised???

1 Like

Seen enough of this defense…please just fire Derek Mason already!!

1 Like

Glad gundy is doing his midfield punting already. White flag is officially raised.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. Mason’s pass D is showing no improvement. I like Dunn, but as an OC, he’s a great receiver coach. If both coordinators are this weak, the HC is responsible.

1 Like

We all know who really should be getting the axe, but we aren’t a real football program, and way too many of y’all are too comfortable accepting mediocrity. Kasey Dunn should be a barred from EVER calling plays again at any level of football. Period.

2 Likes

Looks like Gundy decided to reuse his 2020 Bedlam game plan. Go find a QB in the portal!!! And while you’re at it find an offensive line too!!! Why do we have the worst defense in the conference? Our DC gets paid over 1 mil a year!!!

1 Like

We have a logo too!!!

WHY THE FUUCK ARE YOU KICKING A FG???

1 Like

How in the world did my post get censored???

Play not to lose bro!!!

Is anyone really surprised??? Gumby is done. Dunn is done. What a joke. All fans should be embarrassed.

They’ll never listen. As long as Gundy is getting us to a bowl game that equals championship football in their opinion. I don’t expect Gundy to have a 10 win team every season, but his disregard for the transfer portal and hiring people that don’t seem to have any idea of what they’re doing coupled with his non-killer instinct will lead him to a path of destruction imo.

1 Like

These refs suck asss too

2 Likes

Someone tell gundys wife to return his nutsack for the second half please

4 Likes

At least Gundy won’t have anyone stealing his coordinators.

1 Like

Where you at @robert28 & @michael13 ?

1 Like

I think we wearing them out. @ar1 jug this is not a date. I dnt have to comment on every bad play.

1 Like