Live Blog: OSU Suffers Worst Loss of Gundy Era to Kansas State

Yea it was sarcasm

Since the game is lost lets put Gundy in just for grins. you know just to make things even since their backup qb is playing

If sanders was a good thrower and gundy would use the middle of the field and recruited better and got rid of Kacy Dunn and fix a 12 year long pathetic offensive line we might have a chance to win some trophies. Maybe next year.

2 Likes

yea thatā€™s not the answer @jeff38

I hate to say it but his son is not the answer either. Gundy is never going to be aggressive enough or get out of his box to get to the championship level. You canā€™t play the exact same game plane game in and game out with recruiting in the 40ā€™s and when championships. 8,9 sometimes 10 win seasons is as good as gundy is. 18 years of it. Mark Rick 2.0

Not saying it, gundy, would be any good but would be interesting to see @jeff38

Should pull all the starters

Just forfeit the game and go home. This is absolutely unacceptable.

2 Likes

100% EMBARRASSING!!!

1 Like

I never imagined it being this bad. Itā€™s almost like we are Kansas of old

Those you out there who want to fire coaches, I may be inching your way LOL, But first I would start with rearranging the depth chart. Find dudes who want to play

K-state just has a better coaching staff and skill players. Weā€™ve been lucky to win as many as we have.

Again that isnā€™t it @jeff38

Ummm then what is it?

Well right now it seems to be a defense issue primarily, Could be coaching or could be players or both. Donā€™t think the talent is lacking so perhaps itā€™s coaching or the players not playing up to their potential. Itā€™s hard to tell from just watching on TV @jeff38

The saddest part of this is that playing the new MW2 will be the highlight of my day and that game is complete garbage

Our secondary has always been suspect so perhaps KSU is figured that out.

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m thinking about turning off the game and go watch the rabbits in the yard or play some battlefield 2042

Hold up this game isnā€™t bad enough to play 2042 yetā€¦

2 more TD though it might be