Live Blog: OSU Suffers Worst Loss of Gundy Era to Kansas State

yea i just bought it, BF 2042, a couple of weeks ago. It’s not complete trash, like OSU FB, but it’s not good either. having said that I’ll probably just go watch the rabbits in the yard and bring peace to my soul LOL

Takes a good coach to get out of their box and attack the weakness of another team when your not a throwing team to begin with so thats being a better coach. Duce is better than two of our mediocre running backs together. Their back up qb is better than sanders because he’s more accurate. And their receivers are out playing ours so looks to me that’s the problem. It’s not a shock to me at all that gundy will not win a championship this year or even when we get into the new conference.

1 Like

Well I don’t agree. Our D is lacking though. Not sure what the problem is. Might very well be coaching though. @jeff38

As the story goes, if they can score 35 in a half, so can we. If they can hold a team to zero in a half, then so can we.

So with a half to play. I will keep my glass more than half full. And make it stronger than in the first half.

Appreciate the optimism. We could Notre Dame this thing, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Wait wasn’t everyone bragging on our halftime adjustments?

ND felt terrible but not this ■■■■ terrible

Yea I have the same thoughts. If we do win it will probably be some NCAA record. For me if we don’t score on the first series then I think the game is really lost. and it will be time to go watch rabbits in the yard LOL

1 Like

Great way to start the half. What the hell

No kidding WTF

great they are trying to give the ball away already

Yeah, so we expect big things in the second half.

ok i don’t see how running the ball for no yards is helping

1 Like

Dickey needs fired by the end of the game

1 Like

Ok so now the special teams suck too

Gundy almost always runs on first down.

Injuries limit us. At least they do under Gundy. Other teams can play a second string QB and be successful.

Live by the gundy……die by the gundy.

OK that’s it. Time to shut er down.

Someone get a block!