Live Blog Recap: OSU Suffers Second Straight Blow Out Loss as Kansas Rolls 37-16

Wow smfh

Send Mason packing at the end of the year. Get out ahead of it before wasting a second year on him.

2 Likes

Defense cannot stop the run. Not sure why Gundy didnā€™t take the field goal. Had to make it a one possession game

2 Likes

Current state of Oklahoma Stateā€™s season

3 Likes

Going for it is whatever. Putting the kid under center was just stupid. They hardly ever go under center with an experienced qb but they do it with Rangel? What the hell is the staff doing?

1 Like

This shouldnā€™t be any problem for the winningest coach in school history. I pretty sure he said " that what makes us so good, is when we need to, we can go fast."

Donā€™t worry guys, we donā€™t want to play in conference championship games. Weā€™re the second best team in the conference by the number of wins without conference titles.

Let me say congrats to the Kansas Jayhawks for becoming bowl eligible for the first time in over a decade.

1 Like

I hate that @jake4 @robert28 are having to miss this.

With our offense hobbled the way it is and a 24-7 score this game may be over already.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no maybe. Itā€™s over.

2 Likes

Yea the D canā€™t get off the field

2 Likes

Thank god Masonā€™s deal is only 2 years. Can his asss and pay the buyout. Donā€™t blow another season on this shiit.

3 Likes

Yea i like the man but he ainā€™t getting it done.

1 Like

Derek Mason, your efforts are appreciated, you know. Your services are no longer required, you know.

GO POKES!!! :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :football:

Wow. Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying your team losing. Itā€™s like youā€™re an OU fan, but you identify as an OSU fan.

2 Likes

How did we go from Big 12 title favorite and CFP contender, a team that seemed to be getting better week after week, to this?

Nothing new to see. 1 conference title in 17 no 18 years.

I am feeling just wrong!!! But, in the office pool, I played the ā€˜overā€™ on our game, figuring on Gunnar to start and counting on Masonā€™s defense holding true to form. Is it wrong to hope that we get beat by enough to cover the 64.5 since we are getting beat like a mule anyway!!! I just feel dirtyā€¦ :hot_face:

GO POKES!!! :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :football:

2 Likes

Well I supposed the new betting strategy should be to only bet the over if you think the other team can cover the spread on this wet napkin defense. Cause this offense ainā€™t gonna help you hit the over.

1 Like