Live Blog Updates: Oklahoma State Hosts Central Arkansas for 2023 Season Opener

Um… Wow. Who called this schitt??? Lol. We suck!

2 Likes

It’s starting to look like we needed Spencer Sanders, more than Spencer Sanders needed us.

1 Like

WHY THE FUUCK IS GUNDY IN THE GAME

1 Like

GTFO Gundy. You have to be Gundy himself. No other idiot would ever make a fucktard comment like that.

3rd QB… Lol. 18 years and we have no QB1.

2 Likes

I’m already over this season. What a joke

2 Likes

The 2014 team would’ve scored 40+ on a team like this. It took a miracle for us to make a bowl game that year.

2 Likes

I hope Gundy realizes this is a real game and not a scrimmage

2 Likes

If CA wasn’t shooting themselves in the foot with penalties, they would be winning this game.

1 Like

Two poorly coached teams. One just has more talent.

1 Like

I was about to say the same thing. And with that we give up a 3rd and 13.

3 Likes

Dunn is the worst Power 5 OC in the country. He’s only still here because Gundy is too prideful to admit the fans may be right.
I swore off the program at the end of 2022 and then got my hopes up again this off-season like a chump.

4 Likes

Gunnar in for a second drive is goddamn criminal. Should be terms for fire with cause.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me why Rangel hasn’t come back in the game?

This is just a scrimmage.
No energy

1 Like

That would mean Gundy would have to admit that carrying a QB competition into the season is a mistake, and that he’s not all knowing.
This is Year 18, he’s OSU’s savior - dontchaknow?

3 Likes

We’re getting 8.5 million worth of coaching genius!

4 Likes

Coach Not Prime should have to apologize to Joe Wickline and forced to hire him back!

1 Like

We’ve been saying it for years, glad we gave up our tickets of 30 years 2 years ago. Cant stand the new perm look either!

1 Like

Looks like we found our QB

2 Likes