Live Blog Updates: Oklahoma State Hosts Central Arkansas for 2023 Season Opener

LT must have some dirt on Dickey. How do miss a whole year, barely practice this fall and still get the start?

5-6 or 6-6… we got a long way to go if this is the best we can do

1 Like

Rangels deliveries and throws have been better, besides that we should be beating these guys by more we are far more talented. MS St was better than these guys, and the coach was better.

Drops happen especially when you rotate qbs who clearly throw two different styles of balls. Rangel is all fastball and Bowman seems very ‘wristy’.

But my issue is with Dunn. Same boring, uncreative offense with no running game that we saw last year. The only difference is this year the QBs look like D1 QBs which wasn’t the case last year. But Dunn is still terrible.

1 Like

Rangel seems to know when to run and when to avoid being tackled in the pocket. Bowman sits way too far in the backfield and has underthrown or overthrown several times. No wonder Bowman was third string at Michigan.

2 Likes

Rangel looked better than I expected. Given a real OC and offensive gameplan, he’d be a solid D1 QB. Too bad we’re lacking in that regard.

2 Likes

If we were plaiying Colorado or TCU we could lose bigtime. Not a fan

1 Like

3-3-5 looking good against the run…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone surprised by this is just a homer.

4 Likes

I knew were weren’t going to light up the scoreboard tonight but this is same old pitiful crap

1 Like

Dunn must have dirt on Gundy to still have a job. Same with Dickey. Oops wrong person. They’re playing so assss I got the whiskey out.

1 Like

I’m right there with ya.

Question: Why is our best performing unit the one coached by a Grad Assistant?

1 Like

Kicking and punting are looking good.

3 Likes

So the starting LG for SDSU who is an OSU transfer is on the preseason Outland trophy watchlist. PFF ranked him #15 G in the country last year. PFF ranked our starting LG from last year #234 G in the country. How do we let a guy like that go? WTH?

1 Like

I’m just patiently waiting to see what the homer excuses are for such a poor performance. I was for firing Dunn and Dickey after last season. So far, looks like I’ve been right.

1 Like

Our Division 2 def looking good against the FCS

1 Like

Our leading rusher is Rangel btw. Just thought you guys might be interested to know that.

I miss the days where our offense would score 60 on a team like this.

2 Likes

This team looks so poorly coached it’s embarrassing.

2 Likes