Live Blog Updates: OSU Storms Back to Win Thriller in Homecoming

Glad someone else got some carries. Dom has a role, but he’s not an every down guy. Nixon almost housed it.

1 Like

Left 2 timeouts on the books. Gundy messing up. The only reason we aren’t blown out in this game is Texas shooting itself in the foot several times.

Not sure I trust Gundy and Co to make better halftime adjustments than Sarkisian. Gundy doesn’t think his players are smart enough to adjust their game.

1 Like

Gundy never makes halftime adjustments.

Sanders is trash.

Never say never. He said he wanted to adjust to stop the counter and so far he has done it. What a great coach we have.

2 Likes

A stumble by Worthy and we get that missed field goal back. Time to win this game.

1 Like

Wow!!! Great play!!!

Wow! Great play. Hopefully they can hang on!

Great win!

You two-faced clown.

2 Likes

Sanders is an 8/10 QB. You are a 0/10 fan.

2 Likes

Is that so?

3 Likes

Looked better than the Texas QB who had all the hype. Spencer is closing in on being the winningest QB in Oklahoma State history. You know the only stat that really matters? Winning! He’s pretty good at it!

4 Likes

You know why that was a pick, by the way? You know how you guys all tout playing the “talented freshman” over the experienced player allllll the time? Well, guess what? Hats the hell off to Stephon Johnson because he played his absolute butt off, but on that particular play, he was too undersized to move that corner off his spot and body him up. Give him a year or two more with Glass and that’s a TD, friend.

1 Like

What a weird thing to do after you win one of the biggest games of the season.

1 Like

Not sure who I should be going for in this night game. I guess TCU? :man_shrugging:. If we can find a way to beat K-State next week we own a lot of tie-breakers against the upper half of the conference. Plus I think we should want a rematch with TCU in the Big 12 championship. Kinda fun watching your team win and celebrating, instead of waiting for something bad to happen, then hop online and pretend to be some sort of prophet. Weird flex to be an “alumni” and talk so badly about a top 10 team.

2 Likes

If we want to try and make it the CFP we obviously have to win out but we want TCU to win out as well that way we get a rematch with an unbeaten TCU team probably ranked in the top 4 at that point and then if we win it would be very hard to keep us out.

4 Likes

Yeah, beating an unbeaten TCU might be enough to get us into the playoffs.

2 Likes

That was a GUTS win !! Players out and some dropping out in the game. We have so many players injured it’s just crazy It’s a violent sport I love watching though. Sanders played his asx off along with a lot of others. Cobb is thunder and lightning !! Great win for them and us alum
Ford is almost back to his old self.
Go Pokes :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I really hope Taylor isn’t out very long, he’s such a playmaker in the backend I hope he can play.

2 Likes