Live Blog Updates: OSU Storms Back to Win Thriller in Homecoming

He said he was ok when talking to robert allen but who knows

2 Likes

He sure wasnā€™t walking very well. Glad or hope he didnā€™t tear something. He valuable for us. Looked he jammed that knee maybe hyperextended it
The freshman Johnson played a really good game

2 Likes

Keep hiding, coward.

2 Likes

We need to get some guys healthy. Lots of banged up players and no open week coming. I thought the second half was really good for the defense, offense got rolling 4th quarter. Good win

2 Likes

Itā€™s going to be a tall order for that to happen. I think Clemson gets in as the undefeated ACC champion. The winner of Ohio State/Michigan gets in as the Big 10 champion. Now, if a one loss Alabama beats an undefeated Georgia or Tennessee in the SEC championship, theyā€™re both getting. If Georgia or Tennessee beats Alabama in the SEC title game, then the Tide is eliminated. That would leave one spot open for either the Pac 12 or Big 12 champion if they only have one loss. Of course, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if the loser of Ohio State/Michigan sneaks in that situation if that game is close. The playoff expansion canā€™t come soon enough.

1 Like

I think only one SEC team gets in. Whoever wins Tenn/Georgia plays Bama. Bama loses, two losses, out. Bama wins, one loss Tenn is out. Bama wins, one loss Georgia may be out. Iā€™m not sold all of those teams donā€™t lose more games between now and then, though.

Pac 12ā€¦ UCLA plays USC, Oregon plays Utah, the the title game. USC also plays Notre Dame who has been improving.

We have to beat KSU and win the rest of the games where I think weā€™re clearly better but canā€™t mess around in any of them.

2 Likes

Alot of issues its game by game. I would love to win out itll be tough

2 Likes

We get by K-St the rest wonā€™t be as tough. Upsets happen every week. Does TCU go undefeated ?
Hard to doā€¦ we have to get healthy. Wilson getting back would be good. Those high snaps lucky we havenā€™t lost one yet.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the PAC12 gets anyone in. UCLA will beat USC to me. Utah maybe runs the table, who was their loss to ? The PAC12 is trash

With the parity in the conference, home field is a big deal.
Tcu has 3 of there last 4 games on the road.
I wont give west Virginia a chance in ft worth but a 50 50 in Morgantown.
Texas took Alabama to the wire in Austin.
Baylor at waco.
Tech at home is not a push over

They arent making it undefeated.

1 Like

Yea take Johnson out and itā€™s even harder for it to happen. He makes Duggan look a lot better than he is. Hopefully heā€™s gone next year.
The conference is very balanced. Iā€™m with you on the frogs, they have tough road games ahead

1 Like