Malcolm Rodriguez Made an Epic Appearance on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'

Originally published at: Malcolm Rodriguez Made an Epic Appearance on HBO's 'Hard Knocks' | Pistols Firing

This was incredible.

1 Like

Love this kid. Will go down as one of the greatest Cowboys ever.

3 Likes

Is 4th high enough to be keep. Hope so or he needs to get higher. He was draft so that helps. Good to see him fitting in.
So the gundy haters hate gundy dancing does this mean the same.

1 Like

I still don’t understand how he didn’t win DPOY in B12…still boggles my mind.

3 Likes

Easy everbody was told he wasnt that good. Thats find when they played him they know it was a lie.

Politics

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll agree and the haters’ heads will explode: This is yet another positive of the Coach Gundy Cowboy culture. Camaraderie, fun and trust learned in the locker room. Coach sets the standard. Well done, Malcolm.

4 Likes

Yea the haters hate to hear about cowboy culture.

Most are fans of briles and miles.

Malcolm is a poster child of a cowboy

2 Likes

I’m not against Cowboy Culture. I’m just trying to figure out when it’s going to bring our next conference title home.

Wrong
We have all heard you talk chit on gundy his culture and 2 star Malcom.

You just want a title.

Stop lieing.

1 Like

The only ones that don’t seem interested in getting another one are you, Michael, and Gundy.

No you want titles without osu. You not like the kids or coach. You like the stadium and stillwater. Do you have briles number on speed dial.

1 Like

I honestly could care less if Gundy is still the coach, or the current players on the roster get a conference title. If you really want to make the argument of “We got a logo too” then prove it to me for the first time in over 10 years.

Man you real are scared we going to have another great year. 3 weeks to go are your rattling on like grandma singing a hymn.

Stop post to me. Its all the same chit. Were all talking about a ton of stuff and your still trying to get ahold of miles or briles.

2 Likes

I have no doubt Malcolm will show out. This kid has a lot of talent and natural ability to not be on the field. He is living the dream. They have already taken notice…

2 Likes

Zack Thomas comes to mind to me who was a stud backer for the Dolphins? For a lot of years

1 Like

Glad Gundy taught him how to dance in the locker room. It’s a shame the kid never got to win any hardware cause I don’t think his chances are any better in Detroit but maybe he can be on dancing with the stars.

1 Like

I knew i could get you to talk about gundy dancing

1 Like

All I heard last season from ESPN, about the Cowboys’ defense, was “there is not an NFL prospect in the lineup.” Malcolm is following in the “footsteps” of Dallas Cowboy great Dat Nguyen.
Cowboys LB Dat Nguyen: From son of a war refugee to America’s Team (usatoday.com)

2 Likes

No hardware ? You moron, first team All B12 , first team All American, I would call that hardware. I’ll promise he sticks with the Lions or picked up if not

1 Like

He means a conference championship. Which that defense deserved. Hell, that defense deserved a Natty. Offense…not so much at times.