Malcolm Rodriguez Shines Once Again in HBO's 'Hard Knocks' as NFL Cut Day Comes and Goes

Originally published at: Malcolm Rodriguez Shines Once Again in HBO's 'Hard Knocks' as NFL Cut Day Comes and Goes | Pistols Firing

Rodrigo continues to be a superstar character on Hard Knocks.

1 Like

Detroit may not be a glamorous place to play but Malcolm will do well there. There is no doubt he was a steal for the Lions. I wish him the best and hope he gets paid what he is worth someday. It will be fun to follow his career and hear about how so many teams missed out because they thought he was too small. Heart and character go a long way.

4 Likes

His contract is 4 years 4 mill. After taxes not a whole lot. Yes the lions did get a steal. Hope he can last to the next contract and really get paid.

1 Like

I hope Malcom shines so much they say we want to renegotiate your contract !! :blush: it has happened
If they wait till his fifth year he’s free market
Detroit has a history of being tight with money. Barry would have played a couple more years if they would trade him to a contender , but they wanted outrageous picks for him. They have been on my chit list ever since :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea the Lions are like the Browns. Places where careers go to die

1 Like

" . . . not a whole lot." ha ha ha

Well it isn’t when looking at a lifetime of income, It’s a lot of money at once but not enough to retire on when your 22 or 23 years old.

1 Like