Manhattan game line

Coming into this year i had ksu game as a lose. There a good team over all and being at Manhattan. The main issue i had with was there depth. They had 6 1st team goes. I thought if they just lost one it would cause trouble.
The depth of osu and ksu shown up last week. We won are game. We should get some guys back. Main guy is wilson was ready last week. Not sure who will be back for ksu i think they just more banged up.
Special team has got to be better this week. Block punt ,muffed punt, missed fg, some bad coverage. Knowles can return a kick. Because ksu can struggle on offense health, now banged up, Special team is bigger.

Got to win the turnover battle, as usual. I dnt see qb run being a issue with who every starts for ksu. This makes knowing where the rb are more important. We have seen that. Howard was on this way down and flicked to deuce for 53 yards.
Our defense has done better then the yardage says. Its big plays that kills us.

1 Like

@michael13 it may be to much rite now to pay off jimbo. They have been buying that weed those boys were smoking lmao. This makes me sad everybody cries about gundy, but he has saved osu 5 buyouts. That money should be going to a big nil deal so we can compete. Next up is Nebraska or iowa buy zane from us.

1 Like

Yea nobody knew who he was till we had him committed…Dam shame what this nil has done to college football. What if McAlester had stayed this year ? I blame Knowles for this. A bidding war we can’t win, Funny he decommits from us and we have beat Texas 9 out of 13 … so it’s the money

Our problem has been putting people away. We should have beat the frogs. They have tread water for 3 weeks now. It will bite them soon. We are a better offense than KSTATE, defense is just as good or better. We should jump on them early
Rodriguez can’t throw, he starts running
don’t let him break the long ones.
I have read about the ATM deal going on ? So they are buying the boys weed ? Alumni or coaches ? Them and Texas , two richest programs in football and can’t buy a conference championship :joy: say what you want about Gundy , his culture shows a lot. You even heard Brett was talking about them building one early on
Where’s tomato :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I meant a&m nil money was buying the weed lol.

Not sure which qb will start. One of there guys like ribert allen named fritz, swear he is out. Its thought to be a bruised knee cap that started in the isu game. Howard as a bad shoulder, non throwing. I would think either will not run much. They have alot banged up. Deuce is too. All there top guys are banged up. Lb corner safety qb rb.

One stat that sticks out the most ksu has all eleven of their takeaways at home. Not the greatest team tho.

1 Like

The whole nil deal has got out of hand before they decided they would trim it back. Damage has already happened. I with you the buyouts Gundy has saved us should be put in the nil money
Ford ate that freshman’s lunch Saturday they are paying him 50k to play :joy: if Martinez starts I hope we can stop his running. His throwing doesn’t scare me. Howard either. Our Dline has to play like they did the second half against Texas
They are banged up as much or more than us The kid that’s out for targeting is he the one that knocked two QBs out in two weeks ?

1 Like

No its his first targeting.

3 big areas i want to go good is.
Limit drops.
Hang on to the ball. We have 9 fumbles lucky only 2 lost.

On the flip side. Get fumbles, we have caused 8 and only got 2.

1 Like

Yea we haven’t caused many fumbles this year, surprising with the dl we have. I’m still addled at the silly talk coming out of gumballs mouth. That’s what you get though when you have someone who thinks they know football and really don’t have a clue

1 Like

It hurts to have these guy out but its great to have the ones back. Any hear about harper. Why is he out.

1 Like

We got to do what we do good. Onboth side of the ball 3rd down.
Special team .
Dline front.

1 Like

Dline has to stay in their lanes too
Watching WV-TCU WV should be ahead, just can’t stop the chunk plays of the frogs

1 Like

Hope they have tired the defense out

1 Like

Thats what we do either stop them or give a td up on forth and long

1 Like

It’s a beautiful day for football!

You have serious issues

1 Like

Like betty said at jutland. There is something wrong with are guns today. I know the haters are loving this.

I can count maybe 5 good plays

This is a bad game.

I pick this as a lose early this year but this hurt.
Itll be amazing if we come back. I hope we wore them out.

1 Like

KState has some tough games ahead. Texas could beat them , Baylor certainly can. We need to win out which will be a tough act

1 Like

Our problem is were to beat up.

1 Like