Mason Rudolph Shines in Preseason Game, Leads Steelers on Game-Winning Drive

I don’t really watch the nfl much . But I did see a little of the game at the bar waiting for a table .
Saw Warren have his best run for the day, checked his stats later and saw it wasn’t too productive .
Detroit was playing At the same time so I saw a little of that too luckily .

Maybe they’re gonna play it down to the wire and see who offers what for Mason. I hope he doesn’t end up at Carolina with Baker .

2 Likes

Carolina is a likely place he winds up if he’s traded. Their backup hurt an ankle and he’s all they had. I don’t watch much NFL I did watch the game Sunday. Mason didn’t get in till late 4th qtr, same for Warren….Malcom played a little of the first, makes me think he’s a starter

1 Like

Ben - Gundy. Gundy - Ben
Couldn’t quite win? Wasn’t the worst but couldn’t be best.

How’s that cut up?

Yea I feel the same about picket. I watched the Steelers/Lions game and the announcers were just groveling over Pickett, sounds like the fans are doing the same. The whole thing is pathetic.

2 Likes

It writes itself too easy for Picket since he’s been in Pittsburg for college . Of course they’ll fawn over him .

Mason and Mayfield in the same locker room .
shudders in Cowboy

2 Likes

Here’s hug with his daily wisdom. Ben won two Super Bowls moron. Didn’t you like him cause he was one of the bad boys … nothing like Gundy

2 Likes