Massive OL Recruit Ethan Thomason Names OSU as Final Contender to Land Him

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/massive-ol-recruit-ethan-thomason-names-osu-as-final-contender-to-land-him/

Thomason is a huge recruit on OSU’s 2023 radar.

I mean….Utah is a defending conference champion. Could be kind of tough to swing him from them and BYU. At least we know we don’t have to worry about Tulane being in the mix here. :+1:

1 Like

Always great insight joy. Surprised you left out vandy tho. Your slipping.
Would like to get both the tackles showing love to us.

1 Like

Dam!!! You’re right!!! We aren’t out of the woods just yet. Maybe if he did choose Vandy they could develop him for us and then he’ll come to Stillwater in a couple of years.

1 Like

Even if Vandy develops him doesn’t mean we’ll know how to utilize him.

1 Like

It’s funny how a few words can get you gurls panties twisted.

1 Like

OSU finished higher in the rankings than Utah. So not much of a threat unless this kid from the west wants to stay in the west region for whatever reasons. Otherwise, OSU is the best team on his current list. He is young enough so he might grow taller. Alert to coach Boynton to do his magic. Dual sport threat.

2 Likes

Thomason’s current crystal ball at 247Sports reads in favor of BYU as things stand now, but both those projections came early last football season. — Why, unless he’s Mormon???

1 Like

He maybe there are like 6 kids. There are alot in that area. I know your a member of poke report. Ask robert if T Williams mite come back since he hasn’t found a new home.

1 Like

Don’t know if you’ve ever been to the BYU campus. I have and it’s beautiful. That might not be the only reason though.

He would be in the same conference either way coming here. Don’t know the distance to Stilly for him but could make a difference

1 Like