MaxPreps Ranks Braylin Presley as No. 3 RB in High School Football

That was sarcasm about Barry. I love presley but he is no Barry, nor is his brother. Plus both are a lot smaller then Barry. Barry was 5’8" and 200 lbs.

It’s ok that they are no Barry Sanders cause Gundy couldn’t beat OU with Barry Sanders.

Took u 45 minutes to think that up. I’m reniging on my statement ur funny.
Barry never beat ou. I know it was pats fault dnt need to reply.

That is a reason u dnt want freshman in a game at critical times Gundy’s perfect pass goes through parker’s hands.

Gundy equals Pat Jones 2.0

An original ar0. Not, seen that answer 1000 times.

Won’t happen.

I think most of us were like 5.

I’m not the oldest on here. I was a younger contemporary of Barry and gundy. If u were 5 you got to see him in the pro’s. Not different he was :100:

I saw a good amount of Barry with Detroit. Dude was epic.

1 Like

I don’t think he’ll play RB. He needs to be in the slot opposite his brother. Won’t be able to take the pounding playing running back unless it’s just for certain plays. Just have to get him the rock in space and he’ll make s truckload of plays, just like his bro! Kickoff returns too!

With the 2 of them on kickoff they won’t be able to kick to one side.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m afraid if he plays slot he won’t get the ball enough by what kind of offense we run now days. Need a coach that is Innovative enough to get the best player in the ball in a position to succeed.

1 Like

True , we need to throw more across the middle and to cowboy backs and slot guys.

I know u guys have to make ur point how u believe how gundy has ruined osu football.
Did any of u listen to Sanders talk about how he hopes to improved enough to get the air attack back like corndog did. That was said down in Dallas.