MaxPreps Ranks Braylin Presley as No. 3 RB in High School Football

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/maxpreps-ranks-braylin-presley-as-no-3-rb-in-high-school-football/

Sheesh.

I assume it’s the top 3 in high school, not prospect for college.

We hope he keeps his commitment instead of ending up at OU. Hopefully he becomes one of the greatest Cowboy RBs. Give him a solid O line and see what he does.

2 Likes

Will be funny when he decommits

He will be in stillwater 7 weekends watching his brother taling to the house as we go for a title run.
He will want the same.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Dude can ball…
but not a big 12 running back IMO.

1 Like

Gundy will absolutely wast one year of his eligibility that’s for certain. You think his brother could have helped us his first year instead of playing one game? Would have been the 2nd best player on the team and could have won a game or two more. Can’t talk about this enough. Drives me crazy to the 1000 degree.

1 Like

I’m not nick picking, oh yes I am. He scored a touched to win the ksu game. Is that the only game. Oh no he scored 3 in the bowl game. That’s 1 more game then u remember. Some reason I’m sure he caught a pass in another and had return work in the last 3 games. Downed a punt like on the 1 yard line in on of the earlier games. Maybe ur rite he did play 1 game. I like presley but if he wouldn’t have had a great bowl game would alot of u guys be going on about him.

Considering OU has two of the top 10 as commits, I’m hoping that won’t become a reality. However, I’m sure a big name program will be sniffing around in due time.

Neither was Tyreek…

2 Likes

So he caught one pass for a touchdown in one game in regular season and downed 3 punts. Seems underused to me. Anyways the dude should have played all season but aging was to young for gundy. One of gundy’s weakest part of his coaching.

I bet if gundy coached basketball for us he would have sat Cade for a year and I’m not joking.

1 Like

U guys and playing old guys over freshman. We played like 6 freshman with good minutes. I know alot of freshman over the years have played and started.
Basketball ball is completely different then football. I could explain, but if u dnt know automatically then u wouldn’t understand anyway.

I guess u loved it when Barry sat the bench behind thruman

When you say played you mean actually got to see the fielda few games, but when I say played it means being a part of our scheme and playing every game in the position he was recruited for not just special teams. I needed to clarify that.

Well dnt worry ur pretty lil head a bit. Presley will be a starter. I’m not sure why u would think Sanders would have complete passes to him anyway.

No but ou and Texas loved it when Barry sat behind Thurman. Barry was better hands down and pat jones did this very same thing in which gundy has kept the tradition going of getting your time in before you play ahead of an upperclassman. It’s bush leage.

He completed three touchdown passes to him in the bowl game so I think it would have worked out quite well.

I dnt think Texas cared if Barry play. Yes it was well know switzer told his boys not to hurt Thurman so Barry wouldn’t play

And 1 pass all year up to the bowl. I’m surprised Sanders made a good hand off on presley td.